We offer more than an accounting service. The common element shared by our range of services, as listed below, is their relevance to a particular client’s requirements. Our philosophy is based on satisfying your overall business and financial needs..
We can prepare accounts for sole traders, partnerships, limited companies and charities. We also carry out independent examinations of charity accounts.
With the aim to adding value to your business entities, the preparation of the annual accounts gives us the opportunity to:
- Review financial and management systems:
- Identify problem areas: strength, weakness, opportunities and threats
- Recommend improvements to your business, as well as help you implement agreed solutions.
- Compile with statutory requirement
- Independent examination of charity accounts
We offer a secure, reliable, accurate and timely bookkeeping service. We use popular financial packages such as Sage to produce the highest standard of work; removing the stress of meeting accounting deadlines, and letting you get on with business. You can about outsourcing your accounting functions, like
- Keeping proper records
- VAT returns
- Bank reconciliation
- Payroll administration
- Advice and training
- Business plans and cash flows
- Business start-up planning and advice
- Monthly and quarterly accounts with narratives
- Self assessment tax returns
- Capital gains tax
- CIS refund
- Corporate tax
- Inheritance tax
- HM Revenue and Customs enquiries and investigations
- PAYE and National Insurance compliance
- Personal tax
- Tax planning
- We can act as your VAT agent and providing a UK address as a point of contact for H M Revenue & Customs.
- We will advise you when VAT returns are due for submission.
- Calculation your quarterly VAT returns preparation and submit on your behalf.
- Attending VAT visits
- Dealing with H M Revenue & Customs on your behalf.
Dean Howard & Co offers a comprehensive package for small and medium sized companies.
Payroll functions such as
- Producing monthly and weekly payslips
- P45 management
- Processing new starters and leavers
- Calculating Pensions and benefits
- Liaison with your Tax office
- Attending PAYE visits
- Telephone or e-mail enquiry service for your staff
- End of year returns (P35, P14, P60)
By outsourcing your payroll function to us, you will free up your precious time and staffing resources. Other benefits include:
- Removing the need for staff training
- Ensuring that you are up to date with the legislation
- Handling employee enquiries
Company Secretarial Services
- Company formation
New business can find the information on formation process overwhelming. We are here to make sense of it all and helping you to be up and running with your company in the shortest time possible.
- Company limited by shares
- Company limited by guarantee
- Community Interest Company (CIC)
- Registration of charities
- Preparation and filing of statutory returns
- Preparation of all documentation related to Minutes and Resolutions
- Company search
- Maintenance of statutory books
- General advice on company law